At TheSole Trader we understand that sometimes purchasing a product online can be difficult. We provide extensive information on our products to achieve the perfect fit. However if you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return your item(s) to our return address within 14 days of the purchase date.
In order to be eligible for a return we have 4 conditions.
The item(s) must be returned:
- Within 14 days with your return form and invoice.
- Item(s) must be unworn - we do not accept dirty marks, scuffs, scratches or damaged soles.
- Item(s) must be returned in the original shoe box undamaged.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
If you qualify for a return, it is your responsibility to return the product(s). However we do reserve the right to refuse the item if these conditions are not abided by. Before returning an item you may be asked to provide images of the product.
When trying on your new shoes for the first time, we suggest the following:
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid marks on the soles.
- Make sure your feet are clean.
- Wear a stocking or sock.
If we have received your return and it is found to be ineligible for a refund, we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. A $10 postage charge will apply for Australian returns.
We will try our best to inform you of the status of your returned item. However, If you have not responded within 30 days we retain the right to discard your items.
How do I return my order?
- Check that you qualify for a return.
- Once you have checked you qualify for a return, email us at email@example.com or call us on 03 9499 3811 to advise us of the return.
- Pack the items you want to return into the original packaging.
- Pack a copy of our invoice invoice with your returned item.
- We suggest sending your package through Australian Post drop-offs. We recommend using their track and trace services.
I bought the wrong size!
Unfortunately TheSoleTrader does not accept exchanges on online orders. We recommend returning the original item through the refund process and placing a new order so you don't miss out.
Where do I find my order number?
Your order number can be found:
- On your confirmation email
- When your refund is approved, an email will be sent to let you know that the refund has been accepted and is being processed.
- Please allow between 1-7 business days for the refunded amount to appear in your bank account. Your funds will be credited back to the same account that you paid from. If your purchase had a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded.
- We also do not accept sale items for returns.
- If for some reason you have received a faulty item, we are terribly sorry! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to rectify the issue.
- Refunds deemed as faulty, will be credited back to you using the method of payment of your original purchase.
- Please note, items subject to wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. Unless an item is found to be faulty, damaged or supplied incorrectly customers will remain responsible for their returned items and items are returned at their cost.
Damaged delivery or order delivered incorrectly
- We will take responsibility for any products delivered damaged or supplied incorrectly.
- Before you return your damaged or incorrect package please email us at email@example.com to alert us.
- You will be sent a satchel in the mail to return your item.
- We will notify you by email when we receive your return. TheSoleTrader will either replace your order, subject to availability, or a refund will be issued for the order and postage costs.