How do I measure my size?
Shopping online can be difficult, especially when you’re trying to figure out the right shoe size. To make this an easy process we have provided a few simple guidelines explaining how to measure your feet for the perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SHOE SIZE
- For the best fit we highly recommend measuring your feet at the end of the day. Feet can swell during the day from heat exposure or walking around.
- If you are planning on wearing socks with your shoes, wear the socks you plan on wearing them with.
- Trace your feet on a piece of paper. Position your paper and your heel against a wall. Mark with a pencil the tip of your longest toe.
- Do the same on your other foot. This step is very important since most people have a small difference between their feet.
- Using a ruler or tape measure in centimetres (cm), measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you have made at the tip of your toe. If one foot is larger than the other, use the larger foot as your guide and compare to our sizing chart.
- Don’t despair if you have followed these steps, ordered your beautiful new shoes, and they don’t fit. At The SoleTrader we do offer returns and are happy to help you. For more information check out our Returns Policy.